Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Our Word Dictionary

One insane night I was dreaming that i was on my grind.I was making my way to the top as this ill rapper. My skills were good but at the same time a bit wonky. I was in it for the fame and all that gobbly goop along with the money. I had to help my fam that needed money. At times they were knackered just to be able to feed my siblings. I had finally made it to the top. Jimney cricket i was rolling in green. This man had asked me if i wanted to invest some of my money to a new shoe label. Shnap! i was definatley going to invest. They asked me if i could be the face of their company. Who????! I would say. That was the dumbest questions i had ever heard. As long as i could keep the shoes i wear along with my own personal fungo.

No comments:

Post a Comment