Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Morning

On a Monday morning I was walking to work, which was a secret to those who didn't know, when out of no where this little pigeon smacks me in the face. I couldn't tell why it did this. I finally realized that the bird wanted the bagel i was eating for my breakfast. I got back up and fed the bird a pinch off of my bagel. Which smelled so good. The taste was amazing, which was blueberry. I realized i was missing something. My suitcase! . The pigeon highjacked my suitcase and was pressing things he shouldn't had. He had launched a missile that was headed for Russia! I snatched my  suitcase from it and used the jet pack to launch myself into the dry, humid, air. I was determined to stop the missile. While i was on my way up the bird came after me. I knew what he wanted. He wanted the bagel. I grabbed the moist bagel and threw it down. The pigeon had followed. I pressed the tiny missile launch from my suitcase and destroyed the missile. The explosion was very bright and hurt my eyes. with a loud roar of explosion that made my ears bleed.I slowly gravitated back towards earth. I had saved the day. What a crazy way to spend my Monday morning. If Monday was this crazy i couldn't imagine how crazy this week was going to be for me. Who knew what was going to be in store? The bird had got what he wanted. He went through all of this just for a lousy bagel. Note to self, don't ever not give a bird what it wants. Especially on Monday. Never expected any of this to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment