Friday, March 7, 2014

Hells and Heavens

This week i have experienced many hells and heavens. My hells have mainly came from school. Mostly just the exams though. I also had hells at my work trying to do that and study for those exams. My heavens sadly, mostly comes from food. The food has gave me pleasure and relief and has helped me deal with all the hells or pressure. My goal is to try to eliminate the hells as much as i can. Some of them i cant help but others i can. For instance the procrastination i put on myself by waiting the last minuet to see a play i was required to see. Though enjoyed the play, i was super busy. After the play came the six page essay i had to write on top of seeing the play. Which took me a total of five to six hours. It had to be perfect. In life you are going to experince hells.

No comments:

Post a Comment