Monday, March 24, 2014

I will never do that again

I will never again try to eat McDonald's three times in one day. About one year ago i wanted to experiment eating McDonalds three times in one day after previously seeing the movie, Super Size Me. The first meal was delicious and fine but the second meal is where i started feeling really bloated and my stomach was starting to feel upset. The last meal is where it the downward slope hit rock bottom. I started feeling really sick to my stomach and started regurgitating all that trash. This process lasted about thirty minuets before it was all said and done. After all that clearing of food from my stomach, I was to safe to say i had never felt more relieved in my entire life. I wanted to seriously call the restaurant and complain, but i knew it weas all my fault for trying this dangerous experiment. I felt super weak. I will never try to eat McDonalds three times in one day again. I would never suggest anyone ever try this.

This woman i saw had a lighter colored hair. She walked on four legs and never hesitated to kiss me. Yes, this woman was crazy. She smelt fine after she had bathed. Which made her hair look darker after the fact. She would love to play Frisbee with her friends her hair would always reflect the sunlight when it would hit. She was a yellow Labrador retriever.

The child throws fits when she doesn't get what she wants.  She will make this high pitched squeal that would burst your ear drums if she was within five feet of you. She would start throwing things at objects that would break in the process. She would flicker on the light switch which would hurt my eyes when she was angry because someone had made her upset. She would hit me with a huge fist when i would least expect it.


No comments:

Post a Comment