Monday, January 27, 2014

The one topic i found really interesting you put on your territories list was church. I am also a believer and witness of Jesus Christ and the holy trinity. I have been brought up a baptist christian. I honestly havent been to church in awhile.though i really feel i need to go back again soon. God has helped me amnd got me through a lot in my life. Im really interested in reading your thoughts on him. My strongest belief is that we can do anything through Christ who strengthens me. Ive always wanted to do something for God. Like write music or make songs representing him. Even though life is hard being a christian we still have to be positive and keep a smile on our face for as long as we can through the good times and the bad. I would likke to ask you sometime what church you go to. What are your exact beliefs?

No comments:

Post a Comment