Sunday, January 26, 2014

Reflection Post

Taking this Human Jung Typology test, I have learned some very interesting things that i agreed and sorta disagreed with. My test results showed me as an ESTJ. The test also showed that i was one percent extrovert, one percent thinking, one percent judging, and twelve percent sensing. I agree with all the results except the result of being one percent extrovert. I have always seen myself as being more introverted. Knowing that I am twelve percent sensing will help me in college. I know from reading the details that i am big on thriving on order and continuity.Also that ESTJ types believe that prestige and power should be worked for and earned. Along with ESTJs placing importance on good service. I totally see this!!! This is a big trait that i believe will help with my college writing. The test is actually a really cool idea. I agree with some of the results so i think it did a good job on knowing my traits and results. Knowing all this will totally assist me in my college career.

No comments:

Post a Comment