Monday, February 3, 2014

Work. I chose to type about work for many reasons. Work not only teches us life lessons such as about being on time, but also teches us good character and morals. As well as all of that good stuff, you also get paid. What is better than a payday???! Through work you can even develope something that lasts a long time. Such as relationships with co- workers. Hey, you never know, you might just meet your best friend at work. One thing i can always look forward to in work is the breaks as well as lunch. I love eating, so whenever i can i will eat like a cow who hasnt been properly fed by his farmer. Work goes along with alot of other important subjects placed in your life. Work can be categorized with school, you do alot of hardwork to keep up your grades. With believinbg in God, i know im must work on my relaionship with him everyday im alive. Whats interesting about my work is that i work with my mother. Shes the one who hooked me up with my job. It comes in handy sometimes to know the right people. I know a lot of people dread going to work and dont like thier boss and co- workers. I love mine. They make me feel like im family. They have really brought me in. Though it is tough sometimes to manage both school and work, i know at the end of the day that im a hardworker and the feeling of completion leaves me satisfied. One thing i will teach my children if i ever have any is to be a hard worker. If you want something in life strive for it and make your dreams a reality. We must keep the working class ambitious, as soon as we as workers lose ambition to work, we will all lower our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment