Monday, February 10, 2014

Free Write For This I Believe Essay (Credo)

My approach to life is simple in thought but complex when it comes down to carrying out how to approach it. Prioritizing whats important can really help you become successful and happy with the life you live. Ive always prioritized my life according to a certain list. The list goes as, my religion, my family, my school, and then whatever my hobby has been. Which has changed a lot throughout the years. Keeping these aspects in life can really help you make life easier and help you approach life with a handle. While i have these prioritized in my daily life, i always try to be positive and happy, even when negative and bad is taking place. I believe we can overcome negativity if we really try. With being optimistic not only can we affect our own lives drastically but affect others as well. We can live our lives as a model for others who are going through a problem or tough time and be an example of how to overcome. The statement smiles are contagious is so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment