Monday, February 10, 2014

Play- Doh

Growing up i had alot of fun with this doughy substance called playdoh. I used to make alot of things, such as, cats,dog,or just any kind of animal that i could think of that was fairly simple. My favorite color was always blue. I would always have a tough time not getting the play doh mixed up and mixing the colors together. Play doh was a cheap way to entertain kids and help bring out thier imagination. The first step to buildong everything was to roll the playdoh into a perfectly round ball. though that step was hard at times. Sometimes when we would begin creating, we would use tools that would help us shape the playdoh. You could even use a cookie cutter for an outline of some sort. I as a kid was always tempted to try eating playdoh. The smell of it just really got to me, as well as the txture. One thing that always annoyed me was how it would always dry out and harden. I never realized that it had to be stored in a cool environment. Looking at the playdog now i realize that it is non-toxic. The container says it clearly on the side. The use of your imagination is endless with playdoh. It was pretty irritating when you would run out of playdoh to build with. You needed at least two containers to build a legit creation. One thing was for sure, if it wasnt fingerpaint, it was playdoh. I never realized that playdoh was a product of hasbro.

Silica Gel
This is an item that really catches my interest. Ive seen this chemical used in multiple ways. Im not sure exactly how it works though. I know its used to help preserve things, like beef jerkey, or moist products. On the package it says, do not eat and throw away. I am curious as to what would happen if you ate this little packet of gel. It feels like there are just a whole bunch of little balls in a bag. Maybe the balls are the gel? I am curious as to how these are made. What substances are put into the little balls. Maybe would open up ideas for a paper i might right in the future. This item is sort of hard to typ about. I am curious as to what others uses this item might be used for. The word desiccant is also on the little white package. I need to learn what that word is. Maybe that could help me understand the product better. I see this product in shoes sometimes as well, maybe it helps shoes have that fresh smell longer. I hope that when i get the free time i may be able to look up all this information on google. Ive never ripped the bag open to see what the calls look like, i may have to give that a try sometime. I wonder if eating the gel will make you ill or kill you. Seems like important information to know.

i phone

The creation of the iphone has to be one of the greatest creations of all times. It connects all of us through email, social media, texting, etc. I have so much information of me on this phone that its rediculous. I really do belive that people are on thier iphones way to much tho. I feel like everyone is never open to talk to because they shield thereselves with thier iphone. Its like an invisible wall. Besides that, you can play games, watches television, and even talk to somebody face to face. The iphone can also allow you to use the internet browser! Its all the gadgets ever needed put into one device. The most frequent used device on the iphone i use regularly is the clock. It tells me what time it is, as well as the date. You can customize the iphone background however you want. Customization is what i belive makes the iphone so great. You have more freedom with that aspect then you do with any other kind of phone or device.Now the iphone has an app that can even let you check your bank account and statements. With the new addition of siri, You casn even talk to your iphone and it wil talk back! Like your personal friend. One thing that i personally find really useful is the camera that is on the iphone. I can capture life moments and keep them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment